Much of the anti-droid sentiment existing in the galaxy is unwarranted bigotry, but even pro-droid activists will find it hard to defend the rights of droids bearing arms. The memory of droid armies is still fresh in many minds, and the legions of mechanized troops used by the Trade Federation and other corporate interests paved the way for legislation that eventually did away with the soulless infantry.
Relics from that era still exist, such as the battered chrome war droid known as IG-88. The tall, cylinder-headed and heavily-armed mechanical bounty hunter responded to Darth Vader's call to capture the Millennium Falcon during the events surrounding the Battle of Hoth.
- Newly Developed and Fully Articulated IG-88 Assassin Droid with over 20+ points of articulation
- Head features light up component (Requires Three (3) LR-41 Batteries - Included)
- Fully functioning extendable legs
- Authentic and hand painted deco application with highly detailed weathering deco
- Fabric Bandolier with magnetic attachment capabilities
- One (1) Detailed BlasTech DLT-20A Blaster Rifle
- One (1) Detailed BlasTech E11 Blaster Rifle
- One (1) Sculpted E-11 Blaster bandolier holster
- Three (3) Mines
- Two (2) Instrument pins
- Deluxe Illuminated Display Base (Requires Two (2) AA Batteries - Included)